How it Works
Placing an Order:
1. Add as many items as you wish to your shopping basket using the 'Add to Cart' button against each chosen product.
2. Click Checkout once you have completed your shopping.
3. Enter your shipping details on the shipping form. We can deliver the item to you free in the Kampala area. Alternatively, if you prefer to collect your items from our agent, please enter the shipping details below:
C/O Harvest Supermarket
Eco Petro Bweyogerere Petrol Station, P.O Box 1785 Kampala
After Northern Bybass Juction with Jinja Road (Opposite Hotel Mamerto)
4. Once you have completed your order, kindly make a note of your order number.
Payment is Cash on delivery for all orders below UGX 1,000,000.
For orders above UGX 1,000, 000, we request that a 30% - 50% down payment is made before we dispatch your item. Payment can be made via the following options:.
- MTN Mobile money to +256784160225 quoting your order number. Receipt of the mobile money transfer will then be confirmed by our agent in Uganda.
- Direct transfer to the Bifuna.com UK parent company, Client Horizons Limited (UK). A quick and easy option to do this is to pay cash at Moneyland Remittance, Plot 3, Luwum Street, next to Bank of Baroda. The recipient bank account details are below:
Account name: Client Horizons Limited
Account Number: 2418660
Sort Code: 309842
If you have alternative ways transferring to our UK account, feel free to do so. Once you have completed the transfer, kindly drop us a note at email@example.com including your order reference and amount sent.
- Cash payment to our agent in Uganda contactable on Mobile/ WhatsApp / SMS: +256752997490 located at
C/O Harvest Supermarket,
Eco Petro Bweyogerere Petrol Station, P.O Box 1785 Kampala,
After Northern Bybass Juction with Jinja Road (Opposite Hotel Mamerto).
You will receive an E-receipt from Bifuna for all payments made and outstanding.
Delivery for items sent by air is between 10 - 15 working days. Items shipped via sea (including flammable products; such as perfumes) as well as larger applicances / furniture take 40 - 60 days. We will keep you updated on the progress of your order throughout the process.
As most orders arrive in Kampala on a Friday, we deliver items on Saturdays, free of charge across Kampala. If you are outside Kampala, we can arrange delivery at a reasonable additional cost. Alternatively, you or you can collect from our agent once your order is ready.
Prices shown on Bifuna.com are inclusive of shipping and no extra costs are added to the amount displayed.
All products listed on Bifuna.com are brand new unless stated otherwise. We also deal in high quality, carefully selected used products. Such items will be clearly described as used. We only deal in Grade A used products that are in excellent , working condition but may not be in their original packaging.
While we aim to keep our site as updated as possible, stock may be subject to availability as we deal with a variety of UK suppliers. We will always notify you if any item on your order is no longer available and you will not be charged for it. Where appropriate, we will suggest alternatives for your consideration.
Can't find what you are looking for? If wish to request a particular product that is not listed, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will source if for you.
Returns - our quality service guarantee:
If you are unhappy with your purchase, we accept returns within 7 days of purchase provided the product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging. The refund will be equivalent to the full cash amount received. Products can be returned to our agent in Kampala and do not need to be shipped back to the UK.
Contact Bifuna UK for any queries on:
WhatsApp/ SMS / Call +447804780095